Dr. Albert Moravej holds a Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the School of Dentistry at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences. During his studies he gained extensive practical and research experience at the University and its affiliate hospitals in oral surgery and implantology.
After many years of practice in Tehran, Dr. Moravej immigrated to the United States with his family. He returned to dental school and earned a second DDS from the School of Dentistry at the University of Southern California (USC).
Dr. Moravej entered private practice and focused on surgical and restorative dentistry. His practice was one of the first in Tehran to use advanced dental technology and procedures.
Dr. Moravej and his team participate in various continuing education courses and workshops to stay up-to-date with the latest changes in dentistry and dental care.
The fruits of his 40-year- marriage with his beautiful wife, Zohreh, are a son, two daughters, a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law. He’s a former soccer player and loves to watch soccer games. During his free time, Dr. Moravej enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and especially likes riding bikes with his wife.
Dr. Moravej is a member of:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Santa Barbara Dental Society
- Iranian Dental Association (IDA)
- Iranian Medical Council (IMC)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Greater Houston Dental Society (GHDS)
- Iranian-American Dental Society (IADS)
- Los Angeles Dental Society